|Bore (mm)||L1 (mm)||L2 (mm)||Standard||Ultra Precision||Ultra Precision Profile|
|0.5 – 1||3||3 – 5||0.015 mm||0.01 mm||0.12 mm|
|1 – 1.6||6||5 – 8||0.02 mm||0.01 mm||0.12 mm|
|1.6 – 3||10||8 – 12||0.02 mm||0.01 mm||0.12 mm|
|3 – 6||16||12 – 18||0.02 mm||0.01 mm||0.12 mm|
|6 – 10||25||18 – 24||0.02 mm||0.01 mm||0.15 mm|
|10 – 18||40||24 – 32||0.03 mm||0.01 mm||0.2 mm|
|18 – 24||50||32 – 48||0.03 mm||0.01 mm||0.2 mm|
|24 – 30||60||48 – 60||0.04 mm||0.01 mm||0.2 mm|
|30 – 50||80||60||0.04 mm||0.01 mm||0.2 mm|
|50||100||60 – 70||0.04 mm||0.01 mm||0.2 mm|
WE OFFER DIFFERENT TYPES OF COLLETS FOR EVERY APPLICATION
- Super Grip
iSWISS offers fastest lead time in the industry for special shape pick off collets.
Send us your Collet or Part Drawing and we will quote you a collet that will work for your application.
– Accurate sealing
– Prevents dirt/chips in the bore
– Prevents backward movement of coolant
– Without silicone available by request
– High-precision clamping with runout accuracy
– Ability to pick of square and hexagon profile
– Prevents scratches
– High and uniform clamping force
– Prevents chips and dirt from getting into spindle
– Ideal for clamping medical screws , as it keeps consistent pressure even with difference in tolerance
-Extremely high clamping power
-Increased drlling and turning power by axial clamping force, stiffness and torque transmission
-Should only be used for lathes or Swiss type machine in chucker mode
|Part #||D||Max Ø|
|TF13||10||Depends on ID|
|TF15||10||Depends on ID|
|TF16||10||Depends on ID|
|TF20||13||Depends on ID|
|TF25||10||Depends on ID|
|TF37||10||Depends on ID|
|TF48||20||Depends on ID|
|TF48NFT||20||Depends on ID|
– Prevents pressure points on the parts
– Pick up threads possible
– Pick up of sensitive surfaces
Clamping diameter from 2.5 mm
-Insert made out of Brass or Plastic provides additional material guidance in the collet.
-Length and ID of the insert is made to customers specification.
-Insert is delivered already pressed into collet.
When ordering please specify: material, length and ID of the insert.
– Easy & quick fitting
– Suitable for 3 or 4 slot collets
– Disks can be turned to any specific diameter
– Prevents breakage of stepped collets
Visit the Backstops Product Page to view more information.
|Part #||For Collet Type|
|HDAN-164E||F38 76-72/F37 76-740|
Select item(s) below to request a quote