CoolSpeed® mini is a new, high speed, turbine-driven spindle.
It costs a fraction of competing spindle systems.
Continuous high precision
- The cutting tool shank serves as the spindle shaft
- Dynamic run-out 4 microns or better
- Bearings easily replaced with each cutting tool change
Driven by through coolant, oil, air mist
- 145 psi (10 bar) coolant/oil deliver 40,000 rpm
- 870 psi (60 bar) coolant/oil deliver 75,000 rpm
- 58 psi (4-5 bar) air mist deliver 50,000 rpm
Efficiently turn any machine into an ultra-high-speed machining center
- Milling Centers, Turning Centers, Swiss Type Lathes
- Extends the machine spindle life time
- Fits in standard tool holders for automatic tool change